Newbie from Smyrna, GA (formerly upstate NY)

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by stever44, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Just recently joined the ranks of other Glock enthusiasts. Glad to be a part of such a knowledgable group willing to share their knowledge and experiences! Not many know of Smyrna, GA but I know this group does!! I current own a G21SF Gen 3 w/ Laser/light and just purchased a G26 Gen4 (currently backordered - imagine that). I love my pistol and looking forward to educating and training myself on the aspects of CCW. Looking forward to contributing my knowledge/experiences with the group some day soon. steve

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Newbie just up the road from Smyrna Introduction Forum Dec 20, 2012
    Newbie from Ohio Introduction Forum Friday at 4:07 PM
    Texas newbie Introduction Forum Tuesday at 11:21 PM
    Newbie Introduction Forum Aug 7, 2015
    Downloading Apps for LG G3, newbie Tech Talk Jul 11, 2015

3. heyyyyy, welcome!!!!!

4. Welcome, that there is Glock country

5. What brings you to Smyrna? I live there also - good place.

6. We'll miss you come apple season :)

7. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Welcome aboard

:50cal:

8. Smyrna's our Mecca, man! Ya gonna take us all on a tour of the plant?.:wavey:

Well, at least you got away from our restrictive gun laws.

What part of Upstate are you from?

BTW, waddyamean Smyrna's FORMERLY from Upstate?nIt's still there, just east of Cortland. :cool:

#9 ADK_40GLKr, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  9. Welcome from Troy, Michigan

10. ADK_40GLKr - Grew up in Fishkill, NY and went to college at SUNY-Potsdam. Loved NY but not missing the harsh winters. Been in Smyrna past 21 yrs. Looking to make a visit to Glock's Armory in a couple weeks - can't wait. :supergrin:

11. Dexters - came down about 21 yrs ago while doing consulting work with IBM and ended up settling down here. Looking forward to Adventure Outdoors to open their 17 lane indoor shooting range. Have you been? It's like the Home Depot of Guns! Never seen anything like it. My new hang out... :)

12. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

13. upstate?!? HA! That's waaaaay downstate for me! (but I was thinking you meant Yonkers at first!) :whistling:

Potsdam? OK, THAT's UPSTATE!

welcome to GT:wavey:

14. Anything north of the long straight NY/PA line is upstate. Anything south of that is either, downstate, NYC, or Long Island :rofl:

Upstate can further be divided into regions :)

#17 ithaca_deerslayer, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2012