close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Newbie from Missouri

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by gale155, Nov 18, 2012.

1. gale155

gale155

Nov 5, 2012
    Hello, everyone. Retired cop here, and carried a G22 on-duty since they first hit the market. Oddly, I never carried (or even fired) any other model of Glock during all those years. I'm now in private security for a large medical IT company, and they issue (you guessed it) G-22's.

I've never been an EDC type cause we live in a relatively crime-free rural area, but things are getting crazy enough that I'm going to start. After a couple of impulse purchases, I finally settled on a new Gen-4 G26 that I picked up yesterday.

I won't mention what my "impulse" purchases were, but they weren't Glock or Sig...and I couldn't trust either of them 100%.

2. johntom

johntom

Jul 18, 2010
    What area are you from? Also where did you work? I'm a LEO too from down towards the bootheel area

3. gale155

gale155

Nov 5, 2012
    I live near Lawson, Mo, and retired from a city of about 35,000 that borders Kansas City, Mo. :wavey:

4. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Mar 19, 2010
    Ozarks
  5. cgaler

cgaler CGALEUSMC

May 1, 2010
    Mid-Mo
    This is c Gale R from north central Mo. Welcome to the site.............

6. Kcolg

Kcolg Millennium Member

Dec 20, 1998
    Missouri