Glock Talk banner

Newbie from Kansas City.

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  oily_oink 
#1 ·
Hey Y'all, just wanted to say that I'm happy to have found this site! I do not own a Glock yet. Heck, I've never even fired a Glock yet! I do own an XD 40 service model that I have kinda tricked out. I'm now leaning towards buy a Gen 4 26 though. The baby glocks really intrigue me! I never paid too much attention to Glocks, until I picked up a Gen 4 19, and I fell in love right off the bat. Since I have a compact already I'm looking for a sub-compact and the 26 felt nice to me. Anyhow, I think I might become a Glockaholic soon!

#2 ·
Hello neighbor. I waited until the Gen3 Glock to jump aboard. The baby Glocks are nice. I have a Glock 27 which I convert to 9mm with a Lone Wolf conversion barrel and some 9mm mags. It make for cheaper range time and gives me flexibility. I carry it with the stock 40 S&W setup.

I really like how easy it is to maintain and clean a Glock.

So far, I have 3 Glocks and they are all great (19, 20 and 27).

I make sure to keep plenty of ammo and magazines. In anticipation of shortages, I also have magazines for other Glocks I have not bought yet.

If you get the Glock 26, the Glock 17, 18 and 19 magazines will function in it too.

#3 ·
The ability to use 15,17, and 33 round mags kind of sold me on the 26. Also, I like all the aftermarket parts and assessories too! I was considering the M&P Shield or the new SA XDS9, but capacity is less and I can't even find a shield around here. That little baby Glock should conceal just fine for me.

#5 ·
Welcome! I echo what ScottieG59 said. You'll really like the Glock. Another nice thing, if you find the grip to be a little short for you liking, it's easy to replace the magazine floor plate with an extension.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.