close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New toy came home today

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by Littlescroll, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Littlescroll

Littlescroll
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

Well after about a month or so of shopping, I finally was able to order a PM9 through my LGS. I called last friday to have him order one when Davidson's got a batch in stock. It seemed kind of odd that he didn't ask for my name, so I figured he must remember me from the other purchases I've made from him.

So I went in yesterday to see if it had come in, and he said no, but it should be here tomorrow(today.) So I came back today and asked him about it, and he didn't remember ordering me anything. I was thinking "oh crap, he never ordered it, did he?" So then I see the lightbulb come on in his head and he goes over to his display case and pulls out a PM9 and says "I was wondering why we got this in. It came in yesterday." So I learned my lesson, I will always make sure they have my name, and I will order it in person :rofl: I sure am glad nobody came in to buy it before I did.

And now the pics: (Edit: all pictures taken with Motorola Droid)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are a few shots comparing the PM9 to my other handguns. I am very impressed with the size.

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Littlescroll

Littlescroll
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    LCP on top of PM9 on top of G23

3. Hackett

Hackett
    Expand Collapse

Nah, you're not gonna like it....you should send it to me! LOL

Very nice purchase. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

4. Littlescroll

Littlescroll
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Member

Yeah I hate it already! The trigger is way too smooth, and I hate how nice the machining on the slide looks, especially on the inside!

I'm giving her the first cleaning before I get to the range, hopefully within a week or so. I can't wait for my Supertuck for my G23 to arrive so I can try it out and order one for the PM9.

5. andy4731

andy4731
    Expand Collapse

Nice purchase.

ps Droid takes some nice clear pics.

6. frank_drebin

frank_drebin
    Expand Collapse
    1-man flash mob

Great score. I still can't believe how small my PM40 is. Seeing your PM9 next to an LCP is a real eye opener. I have been carrying my P64 for a while now and it will now be my backup gun. I just looked at the two side by side and realized that my backup gun is larger than my primary carry.