close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New to the Glock forums...SC

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by MCarmer, Jun 26, 2012.

1. MCarmer

MCarmer

Jun 23, 2012
    Totally forgot about puttin up pics of the pistols when they got back from GripReductions.com

So here ya go!
    My S&W M&P40C and Glock 27 Gen 4

Got the Ghost rocket trigger 3.5 connector
    , comp trigger spring put into the pistol also put the extended takedown piece in the front, so now i can actually grip my fingers on it when i go to break down the pistol! LOL huge pet peeve of mine prior to getting that piece!
    I screwed up on one thing though I tried putting on the LWD EXT Slide lock and i broke the damn little spring, it wouldnt keep enough tension on the top pin to keep it pinned down on the frame, and it would lift up enough to lock the slide back when I DID NOT want it to do that lol. Tried to bend it and make it work and it just isnt long enough to stay pinned down.

Anyone got any advice on nice ext slide stop levers that ARE NOT like 20$ a pop??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NOW - WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THE TRIJICON HD NIGHT SIGHTS FRONT ORANGE?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  2. BigSpenda864

BigSpenda864

Jul 31, 2012
    South Carolina
    I'm glad to see there are a bunch of South Carolina boys on here.