close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New to the forum & glock

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by BallGroundGLOCK, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Just purchased my first Glock 2 weeks ago. Found a G23 with night sights that was factory refurbished for $409. Around here it was a great deal with the $100 sights on it as well! Plus it was factory refurbished so thats new to me! So far its the most amazing thing I'ver ever held in my hand (besides my wifes ta ta's!) It's SOO accurate and SOOO easy to take care of. It's my OPG and it goes with me everywhere.
    This is my 3rd handgun, I've been shooting a Taurus PT 111. And I really don't have anything bad to say about it besides the trigger pull is *YAWN* soooo long. Look forward to adding a few things here and there to the glock, wana start with a conversion 9mm barrell once they get off of backorder, then move on to CT laser and stainless recoil spring. So thats that, look forward to relying on you guys for expert advice!!!

2. sglock45

sglock45

Jun 1, 2011
    bloomsburg pa
    welcome to gt

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010