close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New (to me) PF9!!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Danimal3805, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Danimal3805

Danimal3805

Feb 20, 2008
    Concord, NH
    Went shooting the other day with a couple buddies, really liked the way the PF9 fit my hand (except my pinky haha). Also liked the idea of a single stack 9mm that's going to keep me armed more often. One of my buddies has a 41-weeks pregnant wife and needed the money so I bought his PF9! Thing looks brand new, he said it only had a few magazines worth through it, and it looks like it! I may have overpaid a little ($200 with the box and papers) but I don't mind helping out a friend! He threw in a fobus OWB paddle holster too, who carries a PF9 OWB??!! hahaha

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. Gdirty5

Gdirty5

Apr 9, 2008
    Louisiana
    Get the pinky extensions for the mags, it helps a lot. You might want to get it refinished or coated bc the factory blue wears off easily. But besides that it's a great affordable ccw gun, just get used to its bite, shoot it and you will know what I mean.

3. Danimal3805

Danimal3805

Feb 20, 2008
    Concord, NH
    I have shot it, I know what ya mean!! Feels like gettin slapped with a hockey stick!! :wow: My 1911 doesn't recoil that hard, comparatively! I have 2 mags for it, one with the extension and one without. Just ordered an extension from midway, along with some other stuff. I did a rapid-fire 2 mag dump with some 9mm +P ammo and I ain't ashamed to say my hand HURT. It ain't a range gun, that's for sure!! :rofl:

4. Danimal3805

Danimal3805

Feb 20, 2008
    Concord, NH
    It's just the web between my thumb and forefinger. Feels like getting snapped with a towel. Haha Not nearly enough pain to make me not want to shoot it or practice with it. I was just surprised by the recoil.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. Gdirty5

Gdirty5

Apr 9, 2008
    Louisiana