close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New (to me) Glock 36

Discussion in 'Thin to Win - G36 Club' started by eagle00, May 22, 2012.

1. eagle00

eagle00

Mar 19, 2012
    Florida
    I just picked up a used G-36 in excellent condition. Was only able to run 50 rounds through it because of time. However, I was most impressed by the accuracy of this firearm. I hit wherever I aimed! No feeding problems whatsoever. However, I noticed that it is prone to FTE's if you "limp wrist" it. Maintain a descent grip (not necessarily a death grip either) and you'll have no problems at all. Great firearm, and I couldn't be happier! One of the best purchases I've made. Will be CCW'ing the 36.

2. FTjoe

FTjoe

Apr 3, 2009
    southern maryland
    welcome to GT.
    i too have a G36 and love it. lots of folks will hate on it, but just ignore them. its a great gun and hits what i point it at. haven't had any malfunctions with mine yet. also bought it used and it is quite snappy to fire, so keep a firm grip on it. wouldn't want it to jump out of your hands.

i've added 3-dot trijicon night sights to mine at the last gun show as well as picked up a few extra mags.

i carry mine (when i'm outta state) in a remora IWB holster.