close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New to Kahr...P380

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by stormyglock, Jun 1, 2010.

1. stormyglock

stormyglock Space Coast, Fl

Oct 20, 2009
    Question, other than the main metal parts, is there molded in metal parts. I was wondering about the trigger pin. Is there a metal bushing there or is the metal pin just going through plastic. Is there metal under the plastic rail. More?

Thanks,
    SG

2. citrusdog

citrusdog

Jun 4, 2009
    I've owned my P380 for less than 72 hours... Gave it quick spray with Breake free and wiped down. Shot about 75 rounds thru it... brought it home to clean - and I noticed that the right side polymer rail is being chewed up - OR the gun came to me that way... (and I just didn't notice when I gave it a quick cleaning)... I admit my vision is not as it used to be.... And I really don't remember the rail being chewed up - when I first wiped it down...

Anyone else????

Has this happened to your P380????

3. AZ Traveler

AZ Traveler

Oct 22, 2004
    Charlotte, NC.
    Chewed Polymer rails on Kahrs are normal. The are only there to guide alignment during re-assembly.

See the Mythbusting the "poly only" PM Kahr rails mystery... stickyed post above.

YMMV