New to Glock

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by 73Ranger100, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hello all, I am new to the forum, I just purchased my first Glock; a 17 GEN 4. I haven't even had a chance to get it to the range yet. I shot a friends 19 and fell in love. I was going to wait and get one with tax refund this year but while i was at the range with my taurus 24/7 compact, I had 6 FTE/FTF shooting Winchester 125gr. That did it for me, took it home cleaned it and sold it. That was 2weeks ago, and this SAT I drove down to Lake Charles LA and picked up my new girl. Always looking for ways to make her better so if you have any insight please share.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Glock 19 mags and Glock 43 magazine Gun Parts & Accessories Today at 11:30 AM
    Any high round count Gen4 Glock 19 owners here? General Glocking Today at 11:12 AM
    Glock 20 Gen 4 complete upper slide, barrel, spring with night sights Gun-Parts & Access. Today at 10:32 AM
    So I spent 8 hours yesterday, at a Korean spa with Glock&Kimber Lady. Ask us (almost) anything The Okie Corral Today at 9:04 AM
    WTS/WTT: Glock 19 Gen 2 dated 1992 Firearms Listings Yesterday at 11:20 PM

3. :welcome: and congrats

4. Welcome to the forum!

5. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

6. Welcome and congrats on the G17. Great choice to start with. You'll have a few more I'm sure!

7. Welcome to GT!

8. welcome from another newbie!!!