NEW Talon Grips for Glocks *Free Shipping!*

Discussion in 'Sponsor Showcase' started by D445547, Feb 5, 2009.

1. I ordered my second set too, but I was asking for a friend (not to internet savvy) who said that he would only buy them if he could get them for under $10 like I did on my first one. I told him to dig through my couch to find enough change to finance his Talon purchase and he told me it is the principle. He is just a cheapskate at heart.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Just want to say these are awesome ...you'll want one for every pistol you own ...I have one on my g22 and will order one soon for my new xd, have even turned a buddy onto these

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Well no discounts right now but the shipping is still free. :cool:

4. ImpeachObama

ImpeachObama Fuhgettaboutit

I would have a field day with a broke dyck friend like that. On a few of my Glocks, I cut the Hogue grip right off the pistol. No sense in keeping them. Some were tough to remove. Took cuticle scissors to them.

#924 ImpeachObama, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  5. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

6. I did poke fun at him. I gave him a Natty Light and told him that I would take care of his beer for the night so he could "finance" his Talon grips. He spit beer on my garage floor and laughed his ass off. Then I broke out the good beer and told him if he wanted any of my O'Fallon that he would have to buy me a set of the sandpaper grips. Needless to say, he stuck with the free Natty. :supergrin:

7. I ordered one of each for my Glock 19 but I am not sure which one I want to put on. It will only be used at the range/nightstand.

Hmm..

8. My G26. Carried everyday almost.

[​IMG]

9. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

10. I'm loving my Talon Grips, the best thing I've put on mine to date!

11. Ordered for my S&W shield!

12. ImpeachObama

ImpeachObama Fuhgettaboutit

They're back open for business. Placed an order for a bunch today in memory of Derik.

13. D445547

D445547 GT Sponsor

Hey all... Just wanted to let you know that we just released the grips for the Walther PPS. For 17.99 you get the grip for the firearm as well as both extended magazines in either our rubber or granulate texture.

http://talongungrips.com/Talon-Grips-for-Walther-Walther.htm

We now have grips for Glock, Springfield, Smith & Wesson, Kahr, Kel-Tec, Ruger, Beretta, Taurus, and Walther. Sig Sauer, HK, and others coming soon.

www.facebook.com/TalonGripsInc

Thanks!