close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New store in Lexington

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by Mwildt, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Mwildt

Mwildt

Mar 23, 2003
    Lexington, KY
    Stumbled across this place today - http://www.slingpoint.com/index.html

Don't recall seeing anything posted about it yet. If I missed it, sorry.

Anyway, fairly small store but it's very nice on the inside and the guy working was more then friendly. I didn't even ask to see anything specific and he's handing me stuff out of the case to play with. He mentioned that his inventory was still growing and that more stuff was in route. I really didn't pay that close attention to prices but I don't recall any sticker shock.

The best thing are the hours. 5pm - 10pm M-F, 11am - 7pm on Saturday and even open on Sundays 12pm - 5pm.

Worth checking out if you're in the area. :thumbsup:

2. Mentioned on AR15.com also no bad to report so far. Seems like a good guy. Check him out.

3. Brian Dover

Brian Dover

Jul 31, 2002
    SW Ohio
    Hmm, I was just down in Lex. last week. Is it just me being an outsider, or is it tough to figure out addresses on New Circle Rd.?

4. lordjim_2001

lordjim_2001

Jun 14, 2006
    Pinal Co., AZ
    It's pretty darn hard and I lived in Lex for 9 years. The good thing is that addresses on New Circle are only on about a quarter of the road so you don't have to go all the way around it.