close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New sights

Discussion in 'The Browning Hi Power Club' started by krankie, Jun 9, 2013.

1. krankie

krankie

Mar 17, 2008
    I have a 1969 C hi power in very good condition.As I get older the sights are starting to be a bit small.My question is ,do I have different sights put on or do I leave an old classic stock?I don't plan on ever getting rid of it,but I'm having a hard time convincing myself to "customize" a c series pistol.Opinions please.

2. datatech2550

datatech2550

May 21, 2012
    DFW
    I added a mark-3 to my gun cabinet when the sights became small on my 69C.

I still enjoy taking the classic to the range even if I can't shoot it as well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

3. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    I wouldn't touch that gun, but to each their own.

Its a classic. Leave it alone...

4. you could use some model paint or nail polish in a florescent color on the front sight...that way you make no permanent change to that beautiful Browning but it may help in picking up the front sight...

If you decide to try the painting the front sight option...paint white onto the front sight before applying the color...it makes the color pop better than without using the white as a base coat...

Bill

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013