close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New sights for the G21

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by FA454, Sep 16, 2011.

1. FA454

FA454

Jul 18, 2003
    Olathe, KS
    When I got home from the office today, I worked on the house for a while and got bored with that so I grabbed the 21 and within a few minutes, I had the new Ameriglo sights installed. I ordered one of the combinations with the bright orange circle with tritium center front sight that comes on the I-dot sets but with just a straight black rear that the notch is opened up a little bit from the factory. I think they are calling them the Hackathorn set. This is the same set up that I always order with my 1911s so I knew I'd like the basic setup. What I didn't know was just how much I'd like the front sight itself. Boy is that thing bright and forces your eye to focus on the blade.

I ordered them directly from Ameriglo and they were shipped the same day. UPS tracking was sent and it was at the house within a couple of days. From what I can tell, they are a great company to do business with. I'm thrilled with the purchase. The next glock that arrives at the house will get the same treatment :) Just figured I'd share the thoughts on the new sight and how fast Ameriglo delivered the product.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. MM OneSix

MM OneSix

Jun 23, 2011
    NW Arkansas