close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Romanian What is best ammo?

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by ARMAGEDDON201, Jan 5, 2010.

1. ARMAGEDDON201

ARMAGEDDON201

Dec 26, 2009
    Just picked up a Romanian NIB with Tapco fruniture and trigger nice trigger standing up at 25yrds with iron 1inch group I know I can pluck the wings off a fly at that range with my AR-15 but not bad for standing and my first time shooting an AK. Any one here have one?

Attached Files:

• 281.jpg
      281.jpg
      File size:
      605.4 KB
      Views:

2. ARMAGEDDON201

ARMAGEDDON201

Dec 26, 2009

Romanian FMJ Match, is this stuff any good sealed in green cans, I thought since it is from Romania should shoot in the Romanian gun but I could be dead wrong. Anybody shoot this stuff?

3. bushbanger

bushbanger

Dec 15, 2006
    Lancaster S.C
    wolf, brown bear, silver bear . not sure about the romanian but I think it is made by hot shot. check out aim surplus they have some good deals on wolf now

4. Aceman

Aceman

Nov 30, 2008
    Tampa
    oh boy....

#1 NOTHING out of a green can!!!!!!!
    #2 Nothing that sounds like it belongs in a zoo! Golden Tiger FMJ Boat Tail, if you must.

Try some Corbon or Hornady. Cheaper, but still excellent is Federal powershok soft points.

Hinky ammo is about half the issue with AK accuracy. Shaky build is the rest. A very small amount is the receiver flex.

5. warwoes

warwoes

Oct 12, 2009
    NC Coast
    Golden Tiger or Golden Bear. But I haven't seen golden bear in about a year now.

6. ARMAGEDDON201

ARMAGEDDON201

Dec 26, 2009
    I got some of the 1999 Romanian in the green can and will find out for myself how this stuff works..................