close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Product my company sell's

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Firebob2917, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Firebob2917

Firebob2917 Forgiven

Mar 22, 2012
    N Las Vegas
    What do you think. Checking it now to see how it works with fire fighter gloves.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IPM8OR6W6WE"]Ultra-Ever Dry - Superhydrophobic and oleophobic coating - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. OldLincoln

OldLincoln

Jan 11, 2010
    That's pretty nifty if it lasts a long time on the surface. Seems like it would cut drag on a boat hull a lot. Picture a large ship cruising at double the normal speed with normal fuel usage. Or a submarine always running silent without drag. Graffiti not sticking to painted walls. But if it is only temporary.....

3. Ccwahoo

Ccwahoo Cavalier

Dec 21, 2012
    VA
    love to use this on my fire gloves, nothing worse than wet gloves during the winter....

4. Firebob2917

Firebob2917 Forgiven

Mar 22, 2012
    N Las Vegas
    I'll let you know about the NFPA testing when it's completed.

5. mgentry

mgentry

Nov 21, 2010
    Mississippi
    I have not seen it in any stores. Can you tell us some stores that are selling it? Thanks!

6. BC Dan

BC Dan

May 23, 2008
    Oregon
    Also interested in the NFPA result. I would love to see it applied to my snowmobile suspension as well. Very interesting.