close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New PM9 disassembly difficult.

Discussion in 'Kahr Club' started by Kramer, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Kramer

Kramer Millennium Member

Dec 27, 1998
    Northeast
    Picked up my new PM9. The action is very stiff and I had a hell of a time getting the slide off. I pulled the slide release out and the slide didn't want to come off or go back on. I had to manhandle it a bit. I have a CW9 and MK9 and never had a tough time getting them apart. Is this a sigh of things to come?

2. mwg27

mwg27

Jun 19, 2007
    Low Country of SC
    I used to have mine try to 'bind' just a tad after I had slide it forward almost 1/2 an inch or so. Hold the slide in your left hand and actuate the trigger (pull it rearward :) ) as you hold a small amount of pressure toward the front of the gun with the slide, it'll pull forward the rest of the way.

After the break-in (actually about the 3rd time I tried) it began to pull off with out the trigger pull...

Let us know how it does after you get it shot in...

3. Kramer

Kramer Millennium Member

Dec 27, 1998
    Northeast
    Yeah I wasn't holding the trigger down the entire time I was pulling it off. I was trying to do it like a glock.

Shot it today for the first time. 400 rounds with zero malfunctions.

4. Doesn't it warm the heart to hear that about a new PM9? :thumbsup: Congrats on the new purchase.

TMann

5. Your hand has to be killing you now. :supergrin: