close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

new parts for my SF21

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Willbas, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Willbas

Willbas

Aug 7, 2012
    Igot a new LoneWolf long slide and 6 in barrelwith comp cut ports and going to add a C-More STS Red Dot 3.5 sight

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  2. Cole125

Cole125 Silver Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Far West, USA
    Nice, post pics when the gun is set up. :cool:

You having the slide milled for the red dot, or getting a rear dove tail mount?

3. Willbas

Willbas

Aug 7, 2012
    time to go shoot it :supergrin:

Attached Files:

4. Willbas

Willbas

Aug 7, 2012

I shot it today I have to get a different guide rod my SSone is just catching the slide when it cycles forward. Other than that nice tight grops.

5. lyodbraun

lyodbraun

Jan 3, 2012
    NW Ohio
    Looks sweet Id love to get one of them RMR sights for my range only gun, hows it work for you?? do you like it ? is the POA also the POImpact ??

6. Willbas

Willbas

Aug 7, 2012
    I just ordered the LoneWolf SS guild rod with special washer, the SS rod from the Glock store does not work.

7. Willbas

Willbas

Aug 7, 2012
    I got the LoneWolf SS guild rod with special washer andstill have the same binding problem. I went and got the GlockStore SS non-capture extended guild rod for G34/35, G17L, G24, I drilled the washer and notmore binding no cycling problems.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  8. Willbas

Willbas

Aug 7, 2012
    I was still getting jams so I sent my Glock to LoneWolf a few weeks ago and last Thrusday I got my Glock back. They clean up the slide some replace the extractor with there 10mm one and a new recoil spring. I put 100 round through it Saturday no feed prolems and no jams.

:rock: