New P2000

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by wile_coyote, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Got my new P2000 today. I am really liking it and can't wait to hit the range. If it like my USPc (which I am sure it will be similar) I am really going to be happy.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Congrats on that fine pistol. My P2000 V3 9mm has become my favorite pistol and main EDC. Bill

3. Thanks Sarge, I am looking forward to its first outing.

4. barth

barth six barrels

I really think the P2000 is one of the most underrated of the HK line of handguns. Particularly for concealed carry.
    I bought a p2000 357 V2 LEM and was so impressed a pick up her twin sister!
    There's no way you will be anything but completely happy with that gun.

Only thing I would recommend is the extended mag release.
    Enjoy your new HK.
    http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Extended-Magazine-Release-For-HK-Pistols-252p1669.htm
    [​IMG]

#4 barth, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  5. Barth you had mentioned that mag release on another forum and I am seriously thinking about it.

I really like HK. My USPc 45 is my favorite, well until now. I wanted another 357 SIG and I am so happy I got an HK. The P2000 fits my hand so well. The only other pistol (brand) that may fit it a little better is my Walther, but they there is no 357 SIG in that so I got the .40 S&W way back when I bought it.

6. Congrats on a great pistol.

7. Had to save for a while for my P2000 as they are a little expensive but I got mine last November and love it. Also if your right side slide stop lever rattles a bit dont worry about it. Its normal.