close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New P2000 V3 on the way !

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by mainegunner, Jan 9, 2010.

1. mainegunner

mainegunner

Mar 5, 2005
    maine
    Well I needed a change. I just ordered a new H&K P2000 V3 in 9mm. I love my glocks but I needed to ad something different to the stable. The pistol should be in next week so i,m looking forward to picking that up. Now all I need is a good holster.

2. sigcalcatrant

sigcalcatrant

Mar 8, 2008
    Excellent choice! Mine is one of my favorites. For me, it's the perfect all-aound pistol. It's small enough to conceal, same size as a G19, but shoots like a full-size handgun.

3. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Firefighter/EMT

May 17, 2005
    Land O lakes, FL
    I finally started to carry my P2000 V3 again, put the G19 on nightstand duty.

Youll love it, Im using a Kramer belt slide holster with great success. I use a 1.5" stiff belt and I forget I have a gun on. I dont like to carry IWB anymore.

4. mainegunner

mainegunner

Mar 5, 2005
    maine
    I have a owb kramer holster for my G19 and love it. I need to get a holster for the P2000 and I would like a kramer or a mitch rosen. I also prefer to carry owb in the summer months when I am wearing less I will carry iwb with a comp-tac mtac.

5. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Firefighter/EMT

May 17, 2005
    Land O lakes, FL
    Mine didnt come with that uber small backstrap...is that new?

Mine came with large and medium.

EDIT: OOPS just checked the case...it does have a small. lol

6. Congrats!! I stopped by my GD this weekend and he showed be P2000 .40 V3. That gun felt better in my hand than anything else I have ever held, except for maybe a high end 1911. Looked to be built like a tank. Why can't Glock make a gun that looks and feels like this? A little quirky with the mag release and decocker, but I can see half the fun would be just practicing and perfecting these functions. Did you get the night sights?

7. mainegunner

mainegunner

Mar 5, 2005
    maine
    I did not get night sights. I figured I would wait and explore my options. I did just find a nice mitch rosen holster for it from a guy on the sig forum. I will need to pick up a couple of spare mags.

8. Mitch Rosen Holsters :rock:! You will be happy.