close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New open build / G34

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by mike g35, Jan 31, 2013.

1. mike g35

mike g35
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure a few of you know me already and realize I'm a HUGE fan of the work Bobby Carver and B&B Enterprise do. I'm even a team member on Team Carver Custom. Well I've been thinking about a new build for a while now and I decided to take the plunge. I own a G17 and a G22 open gun along with various other modified Glocks, but the dot guns are my favorite thing in the world to shoot. I decided this time to build a G34 racegun. I know the go to choice is a 17 but with slide lightening available I decided to go with a G34. The slide will be lightened to nearly the weight of a G17 slide but will still be slightly front heavy like the 34. I decided to go with a 3 port compensator as opposed to a 4 to increase my ability to run lighter loads when needed. Basically to make the gun ultra reliable. To offset the 3 port comp I ordered a tungsten guiderod. The weight of the guiderod and the longer G34 slide along with the 3 port comp should make for one flat shooting, plate running, double tapping machine!!!
    What are your opinions? Did I think this through correctly? I think I did, but I'd like some more input. Thanks.
    www.bb-enterprise.biz

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#1 mike g35, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013