close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New old-guy...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by jimsentell, May 22, 2012.

1. Just saying hello to everyone. I'll be a new G26 owner shortly (waiting on permit) but no stranger to Glocks. Carried the G23 on the job in uniform, then the G27 in administration.

Been "retarded" and the Training Coordinator for a regional police academy for the past ten years. I have the NJ Retired Officers Permit and have been qualifying and carrying my old S&W Chiefs Special but the darn sights keep getting smaller every year! Maybe they're wearing off the gun!!!

Anyway, Glock sights are easy to see and it's easier to reload a semi than a revolver (guess you've made some determinations on my age, huh?).

Glad to be here and I'll enjoy talking with everyone.

Regards to all, Jim

2. bushhogg

bushhogg

Apr 8, 2012
    welcome Jim age catches up with us all. Im blind in one eye and cant see out the other. The glock 22 is gust and extention of my hand and we point and shoot better than the children.

3. Thanks for all the Welcome(s). Man, I love the smell of burnt gunpowder in the morning (afternoon, evening...).

Jim

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ohio
    Welcome from an old guy who just got into guns. :wavey:

5. bushhogg

bushhogg

Apr 8, 2012
    CLP and gun power... just a great smell...

6. bluegrassrules

bluegrassrules

May 17, 2012
    Welcome to the community from Indianapolis.
    Cheers, Brian

7. bambikilr

bambikilr

Oct 29, 2009
    Oklahoma