close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New mods for Glock USPSA Limited gun

Discussion in 'General Competition' started by waktasz, Oct 23, 2012.

1. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

Aug 10, 2002
    Philly Area
    Picked it up at a match Saturday and shot it right away with no testing. It worked great. I'm not sure if it made me more awesome or anything, but I still liked it.

Also has a JP mag button, Dawson heavy magwell, Vanek Super trigger, Dawson adjustable rear and Ameriglo .090 width front.

Below is video of the first match I've shot it at.

The sad part is, that the USPSA season is over for the most part in Pennsylvania so I won't really get to shoot it in a match until February.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxgiNPVnhU"]Pivothead Pro 3 gun video Heidelberg October 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Jan 3, 2009
    Smyrna, GA
    Bummer. Here in NC, they have matches all through the winter. I will skip the ones where it's 32 degrees at 9AM, but they still shoot them.

3. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

Aug 10, 2002
    Philly Area
    There are a few that run all year, but they are not as good as the 3 main ones I attend every month in the warmer months.

4. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

Sep 30, 2006
    I was about to say HEY! That looks like Wakz gun! I didnt look at the name 1st LOL

5. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

Aug 10, 2002
    Philly Area
    Sooo....there's a hurricane outside and I'm going stir crazy. Time for arts and crafts.

[​IMG]

6. TK-421

TK-421

Oct 12, 2012
    Pflugerville, TX
    This is my inexperience talking, but what are the slots on the side of the slide for? Are they for porting as well? Or just for show?

7. waktasz

waktasz Gamer Scumbag

Aug 10, 2002
    Philly Area
    To save weight and make it balance more like my 35. I noticed in watching my videos that the muzzle of the gun dips down when the slide closes. I haven't fully tested it yet, but I'm hoping this will help make the gun shoot a little flatter.