close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New MI Glock Owner

Discussion in 'Michigan Glockers' started by autoexecw0rm, May 26, 2007.

1. Hauptmann6

Hauptmann6

May 22, 2002
    Portage, MI
    Range ammo. Winchester White box can't be beat for price. I've never had a problem with it either.

Where are you from?

2. Korey5640

Korey5640 The Cheesiest!

Jul 10, 2005
    Michigan
    CCI Blazer Brass is good stuff. Fairly clean ammo that is either the same price as WWB or just a little cheaper. CCI also make plain Blazer, which is aluminum cased. The plain Blazer goes for cheaper and I have heard good stuff about it, just never personally shot it since the brass was just a dollar or two more and was sold at Walmart. If you look though, the casings that came with your G19 should be CCI Blazer Aluminum, so clearly it is decent stuff that feeds well enough if Glock themselves are using it for demo shots.

3. Warhorse

Warhorse

Jun 19, 2004
    MI
    Winchester White Box, AKA as "WWB", 115grn FMJ, cheapest at your local Wally-World in the 100 round "value pack".

4. XDHSr

XDHSr

May 15, 2007
    Lansing, Michigan
    Noticed some Blazer Brass at WalMart in Lansing today.

I'm a newer glocker myself, but have been reading the threads for a while. Lots of good info and I have learned a lot.

Autoexec: Let us know where you are from.