close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by northcountry, Apr 14, 2013.

1. northcountry

northcountry

Apr 5, 2013
    Hi northcountry here just joined and thought I should drop and introduce myself. Just recently come into a Glock 20 have ordered some ammo and should get to shoot it in the not too distance future I am on the West coast- Oregon- and am looking for places to shoot any one from this area and know of places to shoot I am all ears. Cheers NC

2. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy Silver Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
  3. recshooter9

recshooter9

Mar 25, 2013
    Alabama
    recshooter9 here. Just joined the forum after my wife purchased her first firearm (Glock 17). After almost 48yr of marriage, this is the only time she has exhibited any desire for a firearm and she picked it out herself and she can shoot very well with it. After seeing how well she was doing, I shot a magazine with it and now I have one as well. Afraid my other handguns are going to be jealous as I really like shooting the Glock.

4. recshooter9

recshooter9

Mar 25, 2013
    Alabama
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I really have enjoyed reading up on the Glock and hearing some of the adventures y'all have been having with your Glocks. Wife just came in to the room and asked when were we going to the range this week, so I reckon twill be tomorrow weather permitting or else Wednesday. Got some 124gr JHP from Everglades ammunition and loaded up some with 4.8 grs of Unique, kinda interested in seeing how they do. I seated out to 1.147", could find exact data for them.

5. northcountry

northcountry

Apr 5, 2013
    Thanks to all who extended a hand or issued a welcome.
    Thanks to all. Cheers NC