Glock Talk banner

New Member Numbers

64K views 313 replies 158 participants last post by  akpls 
#1 · (Edited)
Join Bull Dawgs and get a Member Number by Posting to This Thread.

In a stickied thread (Purpose), somebody posted instructions for getting a Bull Dawg member number, which included sending a PM to DannyR. I can't see anywhere that DannyR volunteered to do anything of the sort. He posted the charter member numbers, and was instrumental in getting this group up and running, but he didn't ask to handle PMs or to pass out member numbers.

Here's a list of member numbers I've compiled, based on the original Member Numbers thread, requests posted in the Purpose thread, plus, of course, my request. This post is periodically updated every time a new member number is assigned. No reason to waste space in the thread by having multiple copies of the same list.

If you have any member number requests, please post them into THIS thread, and I'll do my best to keep up. I'll check in on the other two threads periodically, and try to accommodate anybody who posts there. Anybody who sends a PM to DannyR... well, I can't check that, so you're outta luck, unless he starts forwarding those to me on the sly.

If I stop posting or replying to people's requests for more than a couple of weeks, I'd hope that somebody who's still active can pick up the ball and run with it. They won't be able to update THIS post, but they'll be able to make their own 'newest' list and keep things going.

Here's the list:

<iframe width='300' height='500' frameborder='0' src='http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t2pCKYmIgHysuZFZbnD9lGA&single=true&gid=0&range=B1%3AC1000&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

If you previously PMed DannyR requesting a number, haven't gotten a response, and don't see yourself listed, please post your request here.

See less See more
#204 · (Edited)
Just picked up a 38!

If possible I'd like 66613 but if it's not, just next in line, thank you :)
I got my 37 from Bud's a week ago and I'm in love. I'll take #0123 if it's available.
Wow, things are picking up.

Got Two out of three done:

• 66613 Cultldr
  • 0123 Trey83

If 13 is still out there ill take it please.
Sadly, 13 is taken. I can auto-assign the lowest number (91), or you can look at the first post, and check out the list of assigned numbers. If you find one that's more to your liking that hasn't already been assigned, I'd be happy to give it to you. I think that 113 is still available, for example.

#206 ·
Can I have negative 3 please? That is actually my favorite number, -3
Negative numbers? Now you're just trying to be difficult. I'll show you...

• -3 Glocksurprise

HA! I beat you by giving you exactly what you asked for! :tongueout:

#207 ·
Wow, things are picking up.

Got Two out of three done:

• 66613 Cultldr
  • 0123 Trey83

Sadly, 13 is taken. I can auto-assign the lowest number (91), or you can look at the first post, and check out the list of assigned numbers. If you find one that's more to your liking that hasn't already been assigned, I'd be happy to give it to you. I think that 113 is still available, for example.
how about 1313

#208 ·
how about 1313
1313 is also taken. Please see the google document in the First Post. The list is in numerical order (while some have leading zeroes, they are sorted by their numeric value).

#215 · (Edited)
Please add me as a new member. I will take whatever number you assign.

I purchased a G37 when they first came out and have enjoyed it since. I just bought a G39 as a CCW. Also, will be reloading GAP for the first time.

This forum is a great resource. Thanks, OD.

#218 ·
Please add me as a new member. I will take whatever number you assign.

I purchased a G37 when they first came out and have enjoyed it since. I just bought a G39 as a CCW. Also, will be reloading GAP for the first time.

This forum is a great resource. Thanks, OD.
OK sorry i see 709 is open. Could you give me that number?
Done and Done!

• 709 Maximus13
  • 92 oregondrifter

Can i have 071 if not taken please?
I'm sorry to tell you that 71 is already taken. I track member numbers based on their numeric value, so 071 and 71 are effectively identical. Please check out the original post in this thread to see a list of assigned member numbers.

#226 ·
Hi

Can I get # 1956 ?

B-D
Just bought my second 37.
Can I have 3737?
5821 for me, please.
All done!
  • 1956 BIG-DOG
  • 3737 burgherdude
  • 5821 Rigormootis

Would it be too confusing to take .45? If so I'll take 95.
There have been fractional numbers passed out in the past, but never one without a leading number or expressed as a fraction. My concern would be that visually, '.45' and '45' would be more difficult to differentiate than say, '1.38 and '138'.

How about I assign you '0.45'? Since it includes the leading zero, would be much easier to visually distinguish as a different number than '45'.

• 0.45 Gthirty9

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.