Glock Talk banner

New Member Numbers

64K views 313 replies 158 participants last post by  akpls 
#1 · (Edited)
Join Bull Dawgs and get a Member Number by Posting to This Thread.

In a stickied thread (Purpose), somebody posted instructions for getting a Bull Dawg member number, which included sending a PM to DannyR. I can't see anywhere that DannyR volunteered to do anything of the sort. He posted the charter member numbers, and was instrumental in getting this group up and running, but he didn't ask to handle PMs or to pass out member numbers.

Here's a list of member numbers I've compiled, based on the original Member Numbers thread, requests posted in the Purpose thread, plus, of course, my request. This post is periodically updated every time a new member number is assigned. No reason to waste space in the thread by having multiple copies of the same list.

If you have any member number requests, please post them into THIS thread, and I'll do my best to keep up. I'll check in on the other two threads periodically, and try to accommodate anybody who posts there. Anybody who sends a PM to DannyR... well, I can't check that, so you're outta luck, unless he starts forwarding those to me on the sly.

If I stop posting or replying to people's requests for more than a couple of weeks, I'd hope that somebody who's still active can pick up the ball and run with it. They won't be able to update THIS post, but they'll be able to make their own 'newest' list and keep things going.

Here's the list:

<iframe width='300' height='500' frameborder='0' src='http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t2pCKYmIgHysuZFZbnD9lGA&single=true&gid=0&range=B1%3AC1000&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

If you previously PMed DannyR requesting a number, haven't gotten a response, and don't see yourself listed, please post your request here.

See less See more
#134 ·
Can I get #144 if its available, or #2202 as an alternate?
#144 was available.

• 144 RGV_Gringo
There you go, and welcome to the bull dawgs!

#139 ·
Can I have 121 if possible? Thanks.
Sad to say, but 121 is taken by Terminator (well, displayed as 0121, but numerically the same). 122 is available, as is 221, 211, or 212. If you don't care, the lowest unassigned number is 89.

#140 ·
How's it going Thx- 1138, my new to me G38 OD is en route, may I have #2250 please? :supergrin:

Thanks

#144 ·
Can I have 121 if possible? Thanks.
Sad to say, but 121 is taken by Terminator (well, displayed as 0121, but numerically the same). 122 is available, as is 221, 211, or 212. If you don't care, the lowest unassigned number is 89.
Just backtracked thru this whole thread and it appears I've never signed up for Bull Dawg duty even though I've been defending the faith for a year now. Since I have three 38's, if it's available may I be number 383838?
Sorry for the delay over the long weekend; I blame tryptophan.

• 122 JC1341
  • 383838 Officer's Match

Enjoy, welcome to the club.

Have a safe and happy non-specific unoffensive late-fall/early winter* season's greetings.

* - If you're in the lower** hemisphere, please accept my sincerest apologies for the use of the terms 'fall' and 'winter', and instead accept my non-specific unoffensive late-spring/early summer season's greetings.

** - by lower, I do not in any way mean to imply inferior. Please accept my sincerest apologies, and instead assume I directed my non-specific unoffensive greetings to the southern*** hemisphere.

*** - unless, of course, you are an expatriate American of African descent living below the equator, and the term 'southern' offends due to it's historical relation to historical atrocities. If this is the case, please accept my sincerest apologies, and instead assume I directed my non-specific unoffensive season's greetings to you regardless of where you live, regardless of what season it may be.

#146 ·
Is it still possible to get a number ? How about 1953 ? If not i will take what you have . Thank You. Yes i have a model 37 .
No problem, 1953's all yours.

• 1953 srd

#148 ·
#149 ·
Just traded my G21SF for a NIB G38 love the way it fits my hand. I spent a lot of time reading up on GT about all you 45GAP lovers, so I took the plunge and picked one up on Thur afternoon. I haven't even shot it yet, but I have a feeling that I'll be getting No. 2 pretty soon.
So I guess I need a No. to belong to the Bull Dawgs Club. Since I also own (3)G30SF's how about the No. 3038 if that's available, if not, then whatever you choose will be fine with me.
Thanks in advance :cool:

#150 ·
Just traded my G21SF for a NIB G38 love the way it fits my hand. I spent a lot of time reading up on GT about all you 45GAP lovers, so I took the plunge and picked one up on Thur afternoon. I haven't even shot it yet, but I have a feeling that I'll be getting No. 2 pretty soon.
So I guess I need a No. to belong to the Bull Dawgs Club. Since I also own (3)G30SF's how about the No. 3038 if that's available, if not, then whatever you choose will be fine with me.
Thanks in advance :cool:
  • 3038 callmemister45

There you go!

#151 ·
:cool:Thank you very much. Just so you know, I went and picked up the 2nd G38 today a blue label with 3 mags, but no night sights. LOL, still haven't fired the one I bought last week.
Thanks again for my NO. 3038

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.