New Member in South Florida

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by mattguyver02, Jan 31, 2013.

1. He everyone at Glock talk. My name is Matthew and I am a new Glock owner. I've owned many guns and surprisingly this is my first Glock. Most of the guns I've owned were chambered in 9mm so I decided that I wanted something with a little more kick. I went the route of a .45 because the major difference in round size compared to the 9 and .40. I searched around for a G30 here in miami/broward but was unable to find anything. I called a few other gun stores and found a G30S. I didn't know much about it because it was just officially released a week before so I looked at it and bought it. I am hopefully going to get the chance this weekend to shoot it and I can't wait. It's been almost a week that I've owned it.

Thanks for reading and hope to be a contributor to the site!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Welcome to the forum!

3. Welcome from another Floridian. G30 is my EDC and I've been interested in the 30S since I first heard about it. It looks like a sweet package.

4. :welcome: Enjoy GT....................

5. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

6. astroboy

astroboy JDM Aficionado

Welcome to the forum!

7. Thank you everyone!! I still haven't taken it to the range to shoot it. I finally found some range ammo so now its just getting my ass to the range to shoot. I can't wait to see how it performs!

8. :welcome:, MtGyver! (Yeah, I know I misspelled it)

Hey nice find! I hear a lot of folks have been looking for the new Glock.

And the new guy found one! :milestone:

Congratulations!

#12 ADK_40GLKr, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013