New Member in MN

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by AlanH, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy
    Silver Member

Welcome to GT!!!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. GLWyandotte

GLWyandotte Señor Member

I've had no problem buying more ammo than that- I bought 15 boxes of 7.62x39 a month ago and two weeks ago a bought the spam can of 1260 rounds of same- alonh with 5 bricks of .22lr
    What I don't like is them logging your driver's license for ammo purchases.
    Other than that, I love Fleet farm- nothing like the smell of chicken feed and new rubber tires greeting you at the entrance.

3. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

:welcome: Enjoy GT....................
  4. AlanH

I plan on it. Will also probably go to Souix Falls SD. Are there any GSSF indoor matches in MN?
  5. GLWyandotte

GLWyandotte Señor Member

Don't know. I shot the match at OGC outdoor. Sold my 23 and never looked back!
  6. Welcome fellow Minnesotan! Shoot indoors at the Burnsville Pistol Range. Bill's Gun shop opened a new range in Hudson, WI. Both places are a good source for match info. as well.
    Shoot straight and stay warm!
  7. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!
  8. Welcome from Arizona.