Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

New member from Western KY

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by SheWantsMyGlock, Mar 2, 2012.

1. SheWantsMyGlock

Jan 28, 2012
    Greeting guys, new guy here from Owensboro, KY. Picked up my first Glock a few months back. A G19 (Gen 2), which I sold after about a month because I wanted an accessory rail so that I could mount a light. After reading tons of material on this site among other forums I realized I made a mistake and had quite a nice gem. But as they say...hind sight is 20/20. So I picked up a new Gen 3 19. The more I shot it the more I disliked my Sig 229 and it's DA/SA action and wanted another Glock. Long story short the Sig is gone and I now have a G26 (3rd Gen) for a carry gun in addition to my G19.

Both guns have less than 200 rounds through them with no malfunctions of any sort yet (I know that's a low round count) with the exception of a few erratic ejections which seems to be a common problem I have read about until I'm blue in the face. The more I read the more confused I become on how to go about solving this problem. So if anyone could point me in the right direction it would much appreciated.
  2. SheWantsMyGlock

Jan 28, 2012
    Thought I'd throw a pic up of them. :supergrin: Sorry for the crappy cell phone quality.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012

3. Welcome to the forum. Stay and enjoy.
  4. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit