close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New member from Texas

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by wkm, Jun 18, 2012.

1. wkm

wkm

Jun 14, 2012
    Howdy to all. I have owned a G27 and currently a G21. Tomorrow I will pick up either a G30 SF or a G36. Would like to hear your preferences between the 30SF and the 36
    Thanks,
    WKM

2. wkm

wkm

Jun 14, 2012
    bac1023,
    I looked at your buyers guide. Verrry nice !
    wkm

3. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

Feb 10, 2005
    Deer Park, Texas
    Welcome aboard to another fellow Texan! I own and carry the G-36. I have not even seen a G-30sf so I don't feel qualified to say which is best. I CAN testify that my 36 is rugged, dependable, and accurate and I'm 100% satisfied with it. I don't see how the 30sf could be any better. Perhaps just as good but no way it could be any better for me.

4. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Ohio
  5. denn1911

denn1911

Oct 14, 2010
    New England
    I haven't fired the G36, but I have some experience with the G30SF. The 30SF was an absolute laser gun...accurate and reliable. I liked it but didn't hang on to it. The 36 has been intriguing me, but I carry full size pistols. Get them both in your hand and try them out. As such, I've held off getting one. Good luck on your next purchase and welcome to GT!