close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Member from Rhode Island

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by bullmercdw, Aug 3, 2012.

1. bullmercdw

bullmercdw

Jul 29, 2012
    Howdy all. Yeah, I speak neck. I may live in RI now, but I'm a Mid-West boy originally. I can't say I'm loving the North East what with it's left wing gun laws and such. I'd much rather be back home shooting cans and bottles down by the river than paper at an indoor range up here.
    Anyway, I just picked up my first Glock a couple of months ago. It's a 17 Gen 4. No issues with feed or ejecting with the first 1000 rounds. Not a one.
    I'm prior Navy Spec-Ops. I did 12 years before the body got too broken to serve anymore and they discharged me. I've live all over the country and love the Mid-West and South the most.
    It's good to meet ya'll.
    David

2. CanMan

CanMan Silver Member

Jun 15, 2012
    in flagrante
    Hey David,

:welcome:to the best forum on the net.

3. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nov 13, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Welcome to the forum from one Rhode Islander to another.

4. Alcoy

Alcoy

Jul 13, 2006
    Virginia
    welcome to gt.

stopped by your state one day last week. saw the cliff walk and some of the mansions.... wow.

5. Welcome from the Adirondacks of New York State.
    Seems to me most of the left wing wack jobs are near the big cities. Even then, not all.