New Member & FFL Holder

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Crossfire Arms, LLC, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking in and out here for quite some time and have always found the forum to be a great resource. It's only been a few weeks since I have received my FFL and business has already been very good despite the shortages etc...We are a home-based operation and hope that our level of service will be what makes us stand out from the crowd.

I hope to contribute where I can add value to the conversation and look forward to learning even more. I am also very new to Facebook and both our website and Facebook pages are "Works in Progress" I'm not here to bombard members with "Buy this from me" posts. If I can be of any service, just drop me a line. Feel free to drop by our Facebook page and say hello. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crossfire-Arms-LLC/148202555357845

Best Regards,

Bobby

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    ERIC HOLDER: Remember this ??? Gun-Control Issues Dec 8, 2011
    New Milwaukee Member Introduction Forum Monday at 12:59 PM
    The man's best friend thread got me to remembering........ The Okie Corral Monday at 9:16 AM
    New member from RI Introduction Forum Sunday at 7:16 AM
    New member in TX Introduction Forum Thursday at 12:07 PM

3. janice6

Platinum Member

Welcome to GT.

4. Sigobsessed

Sigobsessed Good looking

Welcome!

5. Thank you!

6. :welcome: Enjoy GT....................

7. welcome to the forum!

8. Thank you for the warm welcomes Folks! We're excited to be in business in spite of these difficult times. I'm trying to look at it this way, before I sold them, I was buying them and I didn't much care for the price gouging then either!

We are not a brick & mortar, and we don't have a huge inventory. But if we don't have it, we will make every effort to track it down for you, even if it means buying somewhere else!

Our web presence is evolving very slowly since my Wife and I do it all ourselves at the moment. But we've already had a great response. The likes have been pretty steady and it's really appreciated!

9. GLK8876919

GLK8876919 Confused...
    Lifetime Member

are you a GSSF dealer?

10. Not yet, we may not be able to because we do not have a "storefront"

#14 Crossfire Arms LLC, Sep 3, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  11. Welcome from Missouri!!!!!!!!

12. Thank you all Folks, don't forget to stop by our pages for to see our latest offerings and giveaways!

#18 Crossfire Arms LLC, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  13. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!