close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New LMT .308 MWS!

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Navitimer, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Navitimer

Navitimer

Apr 29, 2009
    Hi GT friends, I've been searching for a new 7.62x51/.308 semi-auto for a while, and finally decided that the LMT MWS was the one to go with. I got it Friday and couldn't be happier with the fit and finish. So far, here are the mods: Harris swivel bipod, WOTAC 4.5 to 14 scope (I was one of the lucky ones that actually received their FFP scope from Wonders Optics - saving up for an NF but my wallet needs to recover first), Burris QD mount, Troy Mideivel flash suppressor, Magpul BUIS, Magpul enhanced trigger guard, and a ton of Magpul and DPMS 20 round mags. Also thanks to the good folks at Ratworx USA - they were great to work with, had a genuine desire to ensure I got the rifle I wanted, and had an excellent price (with free shipping). IMHO they come highly recommended.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Other guns pictured include my Daniel Defense M4 V1, Kimber TLE II 1911, Glock 27 and Beretta 92fsA1.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX

3. davsco

davsco

Feb 27, 2011
    very nice!

awaiting range report please!

4. rtl

rtl Robby The Guy Millennium Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Wichita
  5. brausso

brausso

Mar 7, 2010
    Puget Sound
    The MWS 308 is definitely on my short list. I have the MRP in 556 and hands down my favorite AR I own.

6. Navitimer

Navitimer

Apr 29, 2009
    Hey RTL, it's not lightweight by any means. I haven't formally weighed it with my mods, but I do know its just shy of 10lbs stock. So I imagine with scope, bipod and full mag she's topping out around 12lbs or so. Really not too bad if you've got a good sling.

7. Navitimer

Navitimer

Apr 29, 2009
    Go for it buddy - you won't be dissapointed!!

8. floorburn_21

floorburn_21 .40 ftw

Feb 25, 2010
    Northern MN
    If you don't mind me asking, what did the rifle itself run? I just built a 6.8 Spc but I'm always in the market...

9. Travclem

Travclem Badass Member Lifetime Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Lubbock, TX
    They retail for $2859.96 for chrome lined and $3396.09 for stainless. They can be found for around $500 dollars less if you look hard and wait a long time.