close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Kel-Tec KSG

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by silvrevo, Jan 11, 2013.

1. silvrevo

silvrevo

Jul 21, 2007
    Well I bite the Bullet,, errrrr Shell a month or so ago and bought a KSG from Gun Broker for a fair share amount over msrp...... what cha going to do , get on a wait list and wait forever and maybe not get one?

Looking back over GB, I now see these going for $2100,,, so I dont feel all that bad anymore!

Great little shotgun,, very short, Recoil was kinda a bytch. Wound up with nice yellow and green bruising on my shoulder, and a little on my cheek. Since I put on a Limbsaver, and looking into a Carlson comp.

Just got the Troy sights, taking the Aimpoint off and putting on the S2000 I picked up same day the KSG came FFL. Dealer just got the S2000 in and I snagged it for $332.

fyi, GB have the s2000 going for $1k or better. lol

2. silvrevo

silvrevo

Jul 21, 2007
    Guess Im at my limit for posting pics?

Is there a way around this?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013

3. PettyOfficer

PettyOfficer

Nov 24, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Use photobucket, store the files there and use the [IMG ] (minus the space) links available

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. 2ninersavo

2ninersavo

Dec 29, 2009
    A FYI, That is one of the guns that Sen Feinstein has on her list to ban. Go check out the Kel-Tec web site.

5. silvrevo

silvrevo

Jul 21, 2007
  6. Sulfur

Sulfur

Dec 1, 2012
    I love how they want to ban some thing that has probably never been used to kill some one in real life!!! What morons......

7. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

Apr 25, 2001
    On the road to Shambala
    Have you had any problems with it at all? Some friends and I took brand new KSG out of the box and had nothing but trouble with extraction. We tried everything from 3" Mag buck to 2 3/4" bird to slugs. All had failures to extract.

I was less than impressed with the actual performance but the design itself looked solid.