Glock Talk banner

New Jersey guys

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  glock_collector 
#1 ·
Keep yo **** up there, we don't need imports. The guy who robbed my store and shot my clerk ("my" being where I work off duty) that I mentioned - he's from your state. First time in my jail, and he did three armed robberies the same night. Last name Farrar, if anyone knows him....heard he's got warrants up there.

#3 ·
And, thanks for making my point. We have enough here, we don't need to import. This is his first arrest in my county. Given the fact that he robbed THREE gas stations the same night, shooting a fleeing clerk, dragging her back in the store, forcing her to give him money, then told arresting officers that he would've shot them, given the chance...its a safe bet he's not new at this game.

So, keep your **** in your state. My jail is already full, thanks....no need to bring more here.

Also, I was expecting a couple of cops to chime in ....

#4 ·
Defensive much?! You could insult NY all day long - most gun people do, due to NY's gUN-friendly laws - and though it's my home I wouldn't give a ****! Hell, I didn't build the damn place, I just live here:dunno:

Glad they got the POS. Too bad he didn't attempt his threat and wind up DRT.

#6 · (Edited)
Thanks for catching him for us, as we don't mind sharing...:rofl:...Feel free to let him stay awhile and enjoy some of your southern hospitality...Maybe you have some room available under your jail..:whistling:

#9 ·
Defensive much?! You could insult NY all day long - most gun people do, due to NY's gUN-friendly laws - and though it's my home I wouldn't give a ****! Hell, I didn't build the damn place, I just live here:dunno:
I would like to point out that because of those, ahem, laws, you never hear about NY scumbags going to KY and pillaging the countryside.:supergrin::whistling:

#14 ·
Funny, I was going to post this same thread...

...about the Superintendent of Chicago Police.
We never wanted him here in the first place..NY dumped him on Newark.....what a D0uche too..he REALLY didnt like it when some "lowly Cop' didn't bow and kiss his ring. He just couldnt grasp the concept that his being the Newark Director did not mean a damned thing to me or my guys, since we didnt work for him. As for the OP..I've had a few Ky rejects over the years too, S**ttums are transient...deal with it

#18 ·
Better he commits crimes in KY. He'll actually spend some time locked up there. And maybe some good ol' country boys can fix him.
1 - I'm in Louisville, liberal bastion of the state. He's got a $35k bond, for 3 armed robberies, and one assault 1st. There isn't a justice system here, just a revolving door.

2 - I'm in Louisville....country boys avoid the city. I'm here because I'm not yet independently wealthy, and can't give up my pension yet. Retirement is on the horizon, just a few years away.

#19 ·
Better he commits crimes in KY. He'll actually spend some time locked up there. And maybe some good ol' country boys can fix him.
You'd be surprised. They just passed a "reform" law here that makes it a LOT more difficult for peace officers to make a non-warrant arrest for a misdemeanor, and prison sentences are a joke. 20% of the sentence is all they usually serve before parole, and it takes damn near an act of congress to revoke it. Frankly, after working in the KY prison system for a little while, I'm pretty well disgusted with it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.