New Indoor Range in Miami Opening

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by GlocknSpiehl, Sep 20, 2012.

1. GlocknSpiehl

GlocknSpiehl NRA Life Member
    Silver Member

They have had a small gun shop and ammunition manufacturing facility for years and are now opening up a nice looking range!

Stone Hart’s Gun Club & Indoor Range (http://www.stonehartsgunclub.com/) You can see pics on their Facebook page of the range under construction. They say they will open in early October.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. GlocknSpiehl

GlocknSpiehl NRA Life Member
    Silver Member

3. ricky

Millennium Member

I can practically walk there.

4. Yeah, I have been waiting for them to open that range for about a year. Maybe 5 minutes from me. Ammo prices seem quite high for reloads though. Last time I checked I believe it was like $20 for 50rds of 9mm reloads. Maybe they have dropped? I will check out the range though.
    WOW, just checked out the prices for the memberships and range fees. To me IMHO, those prices are QUITE OUTRAGOUS. I go to Big Al's in Hollywood and only pay $7.50. Yeah, they are closer, but Big Al's is close to my job so I go during lunch.

#4 sirgarreth, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  5. ricky

Millennium Member

Double post

#5 ricky, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  6. ricky

Millennium Member

So far very disappointed, I have to get a membership then still pay a somewhat high rate to shoot. I asked about an Leo and military rates and they have no response to that.

Membership rates are too high for what you get, I will keep going to a place I know where I rapid fire and without a bogus membership with no real return for my money.

What an absolute let down ........

7. Yowch, those rates are a bit nuts