close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Hampshire reciprocation

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Glockers Club' started by Hask12, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Hask12

Hask12

Jan 2, 2007
    Ohio
    I own a non-resident New Hampshire CCW permit and was always under the impression that this made it legal for me to carry in PA., but now I'm being told it doesn't. I can't seem to find anywhere online to confirm that a non resident permit makes me ineligible. Can anyone confirm this for me? Thanks

2. esv

esv Millennium Member

Mar 4, 1999
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

3. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Sep 20, 2003
    Penn's Woods
    :) Here ya go -

Reciprocal state-issued carry permits recognized by Pennsylvania: AK, AR, AZ, CO*, FL*, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MI*, MO, MT, NH*, NC, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT*, WV*, & WY.

* = Indicates PA residency requirement for legal use of a PA carry permit in that state. If you've still got questions, take a look at the following map:

Reciprocity

4. Rylos1

Rylos1 NRA Endowment CLM

Dec 30, 2003
    Easton, PA

According to this paragraph, it looks okay.

Note: It has come to the attention of the Office of Attorney General that there has been confusion over the applicability of Pennsylvania's reciprocal privileges with regard to the residency status of an individual who has been issued a valid license/permit. It is the position of the Office of Attorney General that recognition within Pennsylvania is based on the issuance to an individual of a valid license/permit by the reciprocal contracting state, and not on the license/permit holder's place of residence.