close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

new guy

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by clarky, Mar 22, 2007.

1. clarky

clarky

Mar 21, 2007
    Cadiz, KY
    just stopping in to say hi. have been lurking for a little while and decided to make it 'offical'. i don't post a whole lot but hang out, read and try to absorb all the info i can. from time to time i do sell and buy and just think people need/like to at least know the person has been around and involved in the community some. btw, i am also clarky over at CPF (check it out if you havent). thanks for listening to the late night ramblings of a Western KY GT noob.

2. domzilla9

domzilla9 Phone Flinger

Mar 13, 2003
    Welcome clarky. It takes real stones to admit that you're a flashlight geek :supergrin: If you're ever in Louisville stop by on a Tuesday or Thursday night and say Hi. And come heavy or not at all.

3. lm921

lm921 The Stampede

welcome :)
    CPF is the best :)
    I wanted one of the green lazers, but my wife said i would shoot my eye out:upeyes:
    If you get a chance, shoot with the boys/girls in Lou.
    they are the best :thumbsup:

4. clarky

clarky

Mar 21, 2007
    Cadiz, KY
    thanks guys, it does take alot to admit the flashlight thing, but it is a useful tool <---*that's my story and i'm sticking to it*. would love to stop by my next time around L'ville, but i don't get up that way as much as i use to.