close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Guy

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by GHO05T, Aug 9, 2014.

1. GHO05T

GHO05T

Aug 9, 2014
    How's it goin, GT?

I'm a Glock noob from Georgia who doesn't own a Glock, just yet. I've been doing a lot of research lately, and have decided I'd like my next pistol purchase to be a Glock (most likely a Gen4 G19). Decided to join the forums and see what I can see lol.

I currently own a 9mm CZ 75BD (my BABY) and an old Taurus revolver (.357 Mag), but I'm ready to begin CC'ing and think a G19 would be the perfect fit for now. I've had the chance to practice with it a few times at a local range and like the way it shoots. For my hand size and stature, it seems like it'd be a good fit for CC.

Any tips, must-have mod suggestions, or general Glock know-how would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, much :)

-GHO05T

2. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
  3. GHO05T

GHO05T

Aug 9, 2014
    Thanks, everyone for the warm welcome :)

I've been doing so much debating and researching that I went to the gun range/shop earlier this morning and made my first Glock purchase. I am now, officially, a Glock owner lol. Happy Day.

Gonna keep checking out the forums for more info and insight on CC and general Glock stuff. Lookin forward to learning as much as I can. Thanks again :)

-GHO05T

4. SmithietheFox

SmithietheFox Stoner63A

Feb 28, 2011
    Richmond, VA
    Welcome to GT! I've carried a Gen 3 G-19 for years and love it.