close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New guy.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by NeilioVirilio, Aug 12, 2013.

1. NeilioVirilio

NeilioVirilio Usual Suspect

Aug 2, 2013
    Hollywood, Florida
    Hi everybody.

I am a newbie here and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to you all.

I am Neil Ostroff, owner of True North Knives- we are a custom and production knife dealer since 1997.

I have lived in Canada for most of my life and immigrated to the United States 4 years ago- first to Idaho and now living in Colorado.

As for living in Canada it really in a wonderful country- yes, the gun laws are obtuse - basically in Canada the only right you have to protect yourself and family etc is to call 911... if you can get through.

So last year I went shooting a few times with some of my retired cop buddies in the Denver and Pueblo area and really liked it.

I got my CCCP earlier this year.

Now, I am up to 8 handguns, 3 of which are Glocks.

I have a Glock 17 gen 3, a Glock 19 gen 3 and I will be picking up a Glock 19 Gen 4 (USA made) in a few weeks.

I have not carried out of the house much because I want to take some comprehensive courses on the specific subject of concealed carry so that I will be a responsible person doing that and be able to protect my family, home and business while obeying and respecting all the laws.

So, please allow me to pick your brains from time to time when I am not sure of something?

Thanks, Neil

2. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC