close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New gun message video from Anonymous

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by kenpoprofessor, Dec 26, 2012.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAlrMQTx5k4"]Anonymous Responds To Sandy Hook School Shooting (Re-upload) - YouTube[/ame]

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

2. SiberianErik

SiberianErik

Feb 9, 2009
    I didnt watch the whole thing but the first 5 mins were spot on.

/b/ has a pretty good weapons forum btw.

3. VC-Racing

VC-Racing General Flunky

4. madAB

madAB

Jan 12, 2009
    The video makes some valid points. I think it would be better without the creepy masked person, and the awkward computer voice though.

5. BicycleDay43

BicycleDay43 00 Buck dude

Feb 4, 2007
    Oak Grove, Kentucky
    Anonymous is a well known hacker. He's trying to keep his identity extremely hidden.

That been said, this whole video is about keeping the Government accountable to the Constitution. He was also choosing select words to try to get through the thick skulls of emotion based thinkers. I love it and hope he continues trying to enlighten people.

-BD43

Sent from the Duke City using OHM

6. Chonny

Chonny

Mar 30, 2010
    Edmond, OK
  7. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Feb 15, 2010
    Tampa, Fl.
    Anonymous is a group of school children and barely-out-of-their-teens computer nerds. Just to keep things in perspective. They're dangerous, thats for sure. But not exactly scholars.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  8. I think the only ones who are endangered are the one's who are in violation of the Constitution. You say they are not scholars, if you mean by scholars, that they are those who are brain washed by the state run schools, I agree. Anyone who supports the Constitution can only be for us not against us.

9. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Feb 15, 2010
    Tampa, Fl.
    I'm saying they're kids who know a lot about computers and not much about much else. They're just hackers. We deal with them daily in my profession.

10. PettyOfficer

PettyOfficer

Nov 24, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Anonymous is a group of teenagers through adults in their 60s who have been programming and hacking their entire lives.

Anonymous is not any specific group of individuals, no one member speaks for them all, it is a self organized, headless organization that comes together in agreement to attempt to right what was wronged.

There may be a group of Anonymous who agrees with the message and there may be a group who disagrees, but they don't fight amongst themselves very often: the first to the punch usually gets their word out without contradiction.

There are scholars amongst the group, but as I said, there is no leadership and anyone can post on their behalf as long as it fits within their primary objective.

They don't arbitrarily attack anybody or say anything: those type of actions gives into impetuous behavior and gets people arrested. While there is no leadership per se, there is group approval: peer pressure if you will.

They are unsophisticated and infinitely nuanced at the same time.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

11. Gunfighter2

Gunfighter2

Jan 25, 2009
    A good message even if I don’t always agree with them. Don’t kid yourself we are in for a fight in the upcoming months, VP has been tasked (essentially) with banning assault weapons, Feinstein is already drooling, the ban will be much more comprehensive this time around.

12. Berto

Berto woo woo

Sep 15, 2003
    WA
    The mask thing is overdone, looks immature.
    I'm sure it reaches people though, can't fault that.

13. Chaos

Chaos S.n.a.f.u.

Feb 27, 2002
    South Africa
    Don't forget to mention that as a collective, they are basically rabidly anti USA and definitely VERY anti Israel.

Chaos

14. A'boy

A'boy fulla hateraid

May 28, 2006
    the Sillbox
    What's creepy about a Guy Fawkes mask? No one else has seen "V for Vendetta"? Must be the lighting...

15. I think they are anti-establishment.

16. el_jewapo

el_jewapo

Feb 1, 2005
    It's funny that people still don't understand Anonymous. "We are everyone and we are no one" is right there in their creed. Think about that for a minute. Any one of us could put on a mask and computerize our voice and make an official anonymous video. Yeah, sometimes one of them comes up with a cause that a bunch of others rally behind. But that's about the extent of it. They truly are anonymous.

17. cutler686

cutler686 10-12

Oct 31, 2004
    Green Bay, WI
    +1 :supergrin:

18. Fredneck1

Fredneck1 to the bone

May 22, 2010
    Under a Tin-Foil Hat
    You need to watch the entire video. Toward the end they make some verry direct threats against the current Administration.

19. BEER

BEER bad example

May 2, 2006
    Dayton, Texas
    i watched it all the way to the end and i did not hear a single threat. help me out and explain what threats were made.