close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

new glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by 9mmpara, Feb 11, 2013.

1. 9mmpara

9mmpara

Aug 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    today I got a gen4 G26 I cant wait to hit the range with it.I did put extended slide release on it.

2. MSims

MSims

Jun 19, 2012
    Congrats you wil love your G26... You should get the Concealable control gap plate... I used to hate that my pinky hangs when shooting and got an extension for my pinky so i have a full grip... After shooting this with my pinky hanging i dont wanna use the extension no more... It was the fact that when i shot or drew my weapon from my holster i didnt have a good grip but now it locks in and feels much better...

[​IMG]

3. Filhar

Filhar

Jul 22, 2007
    So Wi
    My 26 with Pearce +2 ext and g17 spare mag. Holster and mag pouch $50.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attached Files:

4. Buttapollock1010

Buttapollock1010

Jan 10, 2013
    FL
    Nice! Congrats on the purchase! I have the gen 3, wife has the gen 4. I like the gen 4 mag release a lot better! Either way a very good decision!

5. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

Jun 5, 2010
  6. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    Enjoy your G26. As you may have read more than a few here report shooting it better than the larger 9mm Glocks.

7. 9mmpara

9mmpara

Aug 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    I hope to get to shoot it wed of next week.yes I think my 30 shoots the same as my 21.