New Glock Today

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GlockHut, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. Have been an owner of a G19 for 5 years now. Was my first handgun. Absolutely love the gun. I have been on this site for about the last 6 years just reading. Really began reading the site when I was doing research before purchasing my 19. As you can see today is my first post. I wanted to tell you about my trip to my LGS today. I had stopped by to check and see if they had any ammo. I took a stroll over to the case and saw a 26 sitting there. I have been reading the post about Glock droughts. I had decided about 4 months ago that the 26 would be my next purchase. Since then I have been looking everyone with no luck. Found one in Nashville by the guy was asking $615. Anyways, the guy today at my LGS told me that he just got it 2 hours ago in his shipment. Said that it is the first one they have received in a month and half. Said that it would not make it to when they closed at 6 pm. So needless to say my 19 now has a baby brother. I was so excited I found it that I forgot to buy ammo, which they actually had. Can't wait to shoot it. Will definitely be putting some range time in this weekend. I have a PJ holster for my 19 and will see how the 26 carries in that. Anyways, sorry for the long post. Just wanted to share my story and began to start posting here.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Picked Up A New Glock Today General Glocking Aug 7, 2015
    I might pick up another glock today. What's your opinion on these two models? General Glocking Jul 1, 2015
    Dropped Glock 43 out of locker today General Glocking Jun 5, 2015
    Shot both my Glock 43 and 43 today - impressions General Glocking May 4, 2015
    I pick up a Gen4 Glock 23 today. General Glocking Apr 18, 2015

3. kelsitone

kelsitone Armed & Safe

Congratulations on the G26! :thumbsup:

4. what a great salesman haha
  5. :welcome: and congrats
  6. Congrats on the new G26, and welcome to GT! Have fun shooting it--I was surprised at how accurate the smaller Glock shot compared to the larger models (same caliber.)
  7. Two Guns

Two Guns VIP MEMBER

Congrats on the G26. The G26 is my favorite Glock and carry gun.
  8. Welcome and Congrats,you better return to the gun shop tomorrow and get some ammo to run through that new G 26. SJ 40
  9. jdeere_man

The 26 was my first Glock (and first gun for that matter) and still my most carried to this day despite having plenty of other choices in my safe today.
  10. Congrats on the new G26 and welcome to Glocktalk...:wavey:
  11. Congrats!! :cool: You're going to love it! Get back there early and buy some ammo before it's gone.
    I love mine.:wavey:
    Rod van Pelt
  12. Congrats!
    I've been shooting Glocks for 20 years, and I just scored my first G26(a Gen3) about 3 weeks ago. I really like it. Should have bought one years ago!
  13. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Howdy and congrats. G26 is great. Now post a pic. :wavey:
  14. Congrats! Welcome!:wavey:
  15. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

16. Welcome & congrats on the 26.
  17. cadillacguns

Millennium Member

Good deal, you'll like it. I prefer the G-27 in .40 and gave up my 26 to my wife, she on the other hand likes my 19 better......since I carry the 23/or 27, I will leave the 9mm's to her and keep the 26 in the car for her, and the 19 in the nightstand.
  18. Ditto here +1.

Welcome new/old member. You'll love the 26.
  19. SDR

Congrats! It's on my short list too....must resist, must resist! :)
  20. glock1769

glock1769 Member

Welcome and congrats ! I started with the G17 and it didn't take me a month before I decided I had to have the them both ! I did just order the Pearce +1's for the G26. The range safety officer let me try his out and I really like them !
  21. Bruce M

Enjoy your G26. I continue to believe it is about Glock's best.