Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

New Glock Owner

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by glock1769, Jan 11, 2013.

1. glock1769

glock1769 Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Just wanted to say hello to all. Today...not only did I purchase my first Glock...but my first handgun. I've been window shopping for a long time and finally decided that with the current political climate I should make my purchase sooner than later. I decided on the G17 Gen4 as a start. I suspect I'll learn a lot from you all reading this forum and look forward to being an active poster. Thanks in advance as I'm sure I'll have a bunch of dumb questions !!! :help:
  2. Welcome to GT...and congrats on your first handgun. I'm a noob in both respects, and I enjoy and appreciate the advice and info here, and I know you will too.'

My first one is a G19 Gen 3 -- and I'm waiting for the State Police to declare me worthy before I get to actually bring it home and [gasp] actually shootit!

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
  4. You made the right choice. I have a gen 4 17 :)
  5. jnc54

Jul 26, 2012
    Moody, Alabama
    Welcome! Great choice for your first Glock. My first was the Gen 4 17 purchased 7/12. It has been a great shooter. If you have questions about your gun, feel free to ask any questions. There is a great wealth of knowledge here on this forum.
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  6. Welcome to the forum!
  7. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Nov 13, 2010
    Rhode Island
  8. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit