close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New glock owner.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Kyle M., May 14, 2012.

1. Kyle M.

Kyle M.

May 14, 2012
    Bucyrus OH
    Hello Kyle here I am as of friday may 11, 2012 a first time glock owner. I purchased a brand new Gen3 G21 from my local gun shop. I have owned many other handguns over that past few years but have always kind of avoided glocks, and I dont really know why. So I've been looking into one for a couple months and finally purchased one. So far I've got about 200 rounds through my g21 without any issues, and I've gotta say I really like it and its very accurate. Why did I go g21? Well I had to have a fullsize and I had to have a .45 after all my Sig Sauer 1911 is a .45 and I've only reloaded about 3000rds. in the past six months.:supergrin:

2. Nice gun. I too avoided Glocks and don't have a reason why. I was happy with my Ruger pistols and my Xd served me well. I made the Glock transition when my LGS had a used G35 I couldn't resist. I just added a G22 and have since sold my Ruger Sr9 and trying to sell my Xd. The Glock bug has bitten me and I don't see it changing anytime soon. Enjoy.

3. dsa1115

dsa1115

Sep 22, 2010
    Suburban Chicago
    Congratulations. I got a G21 Gen4 with about 1600 rounds through it with a wide variety of ammo and it eats everything. I've read complaints about various Gen4's but I think the G21's have been solid.

4. GLOCK17DB9

GLOCK17DB9

Dec 30, 2011
    Troy, MI
    :welcome:and:wavey:from Troy,Michigan. Congrats on the G21. Enjoy.:supergrin:

5. truetopath

truetopath

Nov 26, 2011
    NY
    Welcome from NY and congrats on the new Glock!

6. tuica

tuica

Apr 28, 2009
    Portland,Oregon
    Welcome - and you may discover that your Glock collection keeps growing! Cheers.