New Glock owner, United States Sailor

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by DougDumont, Apr 3, 2013.

1. :welcome:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Smart choice. Good luck!

Sent from my rotary dial phone

3. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!
  4. VA Swamphunter

VA Swamphunter Old Mud Diver

:welcome: Shipmate.
    Be careful. Glocks are like Lays Potato Chips You cant stop with just one:supergrin:

MMCS(SW/DV) Ret.
  5. Merlin40

Merlin40 Merlin40

Hi, Doug.

Just saw this. I was in Bremerton Naval Shipyard with the USS Enterprise back in the day. I fell in love with WA, and actually retired there in '92. (BM1, Aug. '71-Mar '92) A career in the "canoe club" isn't for everyone.....glad you made the right choice for you. I was an "old school" .45 guy for a long time. I'm a bit older, now, and MUCH wiser!. LOL. I chose the G23, 3rd Gen. It works for me. Is your wife into the shooting sports? I just got my wife a Kel-Tec PF9. I hold concealed carry classes, and we have many more ladies getting their CCW than ever before. Welcome to GT.
  6. Welcome Doug. A former HM3 here. My last duty station in 1993 was the branch clinic at NSB Bangor. If you can make friends with some of MSF guys. They can help you get to the range.

You can also look for the Kitsap shooting club/range . I hated to leave WA. state. But my time was up and had to bring the family back home. Best of luck to you. Fair winds and following seas.