close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New glock owner from Phoenix, AZ

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by jbell, Apr 11, 2012.

1. jbell

jbell

Apr 10, 2012
    I picked up my first glock today. I shot my niece's 19 last October and really liked it so I bought one today. Up until today, I've only owned colts and rugers. (and the T/C I use in competition).
    I'm 60, a retired educator, collect pre-war Colt DA revolvers and early colt pistols, shoot pistol silhouette in a monthly match, learning to play bridge, and love my dogs (3) (and my wife). This looks like a great place to be and I look forward to visiting often. Hope to get out to the range on Friday. John

2. azbuckeye

azbuckeye

Jan 15, 2011
    On the beach
    Hi John,

Welcome to the Glock Forum from the far westside (Avondale/Goodyear area) and congrats on the new Glock. I'm sure you'll be very happy with your purchase.

3. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX AZ
    Welcome from tempe! It will be great to have another guy on here from a state that doesn't despise OC.

4. GLOCK17DB9

GLOCK17DB9

Dec 30, 2011
    Troy, MI
    :welcome:and congrats. Good luck with your G19. I'm sure you'll love it.:wavey:

5. ViennaGambit

ViennaGambit

Dec 19, 2009
    From one educator to another, welcome from Scottsdale!

6. wildcat455

wildcat455

Jun 14, 2006
    Az
    Welcome, John.

Did you make it to the range today?