close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

New Glock in West By God

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by shundaroni, Jun 13, 2012.

1. shundaroni

shundaroni

Jun 10, 2012
    Huntington, WV
    Hello to all from West Virginia.

Now that I am neck-deep in my latest obsession, I figured I might as well start participating in a community of like-minded folk.

After around 2 months of tireless, often conflicting research, and a number of hands-on reviews, I picked up my first handgun two weeks ago: an M&P 9 (full size). This was to be my bedside and in-car defender. It's served that purpose well so far.

A week later...I just knew I needed a CCW. Fortunately, I had included them in my initial research, and the choice was obvious for me. I wanted a 9mm. I wanted something notoriously reliable. I wanted something concealable. So I got the new love of my life: a Glock 26 Gen4.

And now, another week later...I just know I need a BUG. :supergrin: Does this cycle ever end? What's next?

2. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

:welcome: to GlockTalk. And no, the cycle doesn't end. Got my first gun in April, the second in May and now have my eye on a rifle. Welcome to the madness!

3. denn1911

denn1911

Oct 14, 2010
    New England
    It will never end, an you'll get plenty of encouragement here...haha. Welcome to the sickness and to GT!

4. Black Dog Coffee

Black Dog Coffee

Feb 24, 2012
    Welcome from a fellow Mountaineer!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  5. shundaroni

shundaroni

Jun 10, 2012
    Huntington, WV
    Many thanks for the warm welcome!

I have a confession.

Today...I was just going to "stop in" at my LGS. Needed to look at holsters.

:cool:

Left with a Sig P238 with Rosewood grips.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012