close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New girl with G26 gen 4

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by RD928, Jan 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. TTex

TTex
    Expand Collapse
    Cannon Fodder

The O-ring thing didn't work for me. I tried several different types, but none was just right not to cause mag loading issues and prevent the pinching. Also O-rings like to ride up the mag for some reason.
    What worked for me was ditching the extension all together, and adding the medium back-strap. Different back-straps will change the position of your fingers slightly, so before spending a lot of money just experiment with different straps and see if one of them cures your problem. Also make a conscious effort to keep your finger off the gap.
    I would suggest shooting and/or carrying without the extensions, but if you absolutely must have something then I recommend a G19 mag (good luck finding one now though) and the X-grip. I have one of these setups and it makes a nice full grip with the extra 15 round capacity. Very comfortable, but your back to a full G19 grip.
    Congrats on the G26!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Two Guns

Two Guns
    Expand Collapse
    VIP MEMBER

Congrats on the fine choice.

3. marcoh

marcoh
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

I put the extended slide stop, extended slide lock, and Meprolight night sights on all my Glocks.

4. colin1230

colin1230
    Expand Collapse

No extensions for me, I like my pinky tucked under. What made a big differece in my grip was the addition of Talon granular grips.

5. Photoman642

Photoman642
    Expand Collapse

After trying just about everything, I settled on the GAP floorplates for the G26 I used to have.